Hilltop Outreach Program
Number of Participants Required:
As many as desired.
Nature of Project:
Hilltop Outreach is a service program in which participants can apply for and receive a grant to fund a humanitarian activity in their local community. By building a team of participants, picking a service project idea, and applying, you can begin a successful project as well as promote community outreach through service and volunteerism.
Ideas to get you started:
- Make pillows for cancer patients.
- Create a ower garden at a nursing home.
- Donate food to a local homeless shelter.
- Host a Thanksgiving meal for a needy family.
- Help widows with yard cleanup, housekeeping or light maintenance.
- Host a “Back to School Party” for foster care children.
- Teach computer skills to the elderly.
- Collect clothing for Dress for Success.
- Knit dishcloths for Meals on Wheels clients.